Warzone - Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warzone - Cage Fighting

Mixed Martial Arts RPG. Earn Money, Better Your Fighters, Destroy the Competition, Become Champion!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warzone Pro Fighting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
colm murphy
WCF Official/Admin
colm murphy

Warzone Pro Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Warzone Pro Fighting   Warzone Pro Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Hey i was just wondering if you guys would like it if i made a section of Warzone using real fighters. write here ur opinions and if u have any ideas and it will be run by me so DJ-SYN u will not have to do any other work so DJ-SYN is created fighters and im real.
Back to top Go down
David L.
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Pro Fighting   Warzone Pro Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Never been a fan of using real people in something like this, but I guess it'll be okay as it would probably rejuvenate the forums a little.
Back to top Go down
colm murphy
WCF Official/Admin
colm murphy

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Pro Fighting   Warzone Pro Fighting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:10 pm

ILL LIKE TO GET IT STARTED ON THE WEEKEND
Back to top Go down
colm murphy
WCF Official/Admin
colm murphy

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Pro Fighting   Warzone Pro Fighting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:17 pm

how do you think i should do it? should i do it like what the sfl was gonna do? if you have any other iddeas can you tell me cuz i want this to be as good as possible.
Back to top Go down
colm murphy
WCF Official/Admin
colm murphy

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Pro Fighting   Warzone Pro Fighting Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:00 pm

yes that's what i was thinking as well so ill make a new category for it and u can start seding in ur teams now ill put wat u need for ur Pro team in the forum and ill have all the prices for the fighters by the weekend and ill send everyone a pm to tell them about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Pro Fighting   Warzone Pro Fighting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:18 am

are you freaking kidding me colm, you stole this from me, i had my league which was pro based, then i merged with sfl, and i was running the pro league, you wonder why i dislike you so much
Back to top Go down
colm murphy
WCF Official/Admin
colm murphy

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Pro Fighting   Warzone Pro Fighting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:35 am

ok yo nick told me to do it like this
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
WCF Official/Admin
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Pro Fighting   Warzone Pro Fighting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:18 pm

Gizmo watch how to talk to my admin on the forums.. Childish Bullshit will not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
https://warzone.aforumfree.com
colm murphy
WCF Official/Admin
colm murphy

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Pro Fighting   Warzone Pro Fighting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:51 pm

heavymetalnick wrote:
colm murphy wrote:
ok yo nick told me to do it like this

true. that's because i was looking forward to when the sfl was gonna do it, but they never did. You did bring it up first though colm. don't deny that. also you never even started it. you posted fighter lists in like 2 divisions and then forgot about it. cool
i stoped cuz they started talking about merging and shit so i jsut stopped wasnt gonna waste my time then have the league die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Pro Fighting   Warzone Pro Fighting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warzone Pro Fighting
Page 1 of 1