Warzone - Cage Fighting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warzone - Cage Fighting

Mixed Martial Arts RPG. Earn Money, Better Your Fighters, Destroy the Competition, Become Champion!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, yeah... what's up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David L.
Gym Leader

So, yeah... what's up? Empty
PostSubject: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:34 pm

Yeah, just wanted to take this time to get a feel of who I'll be competing against here.

So, yeah, my name is David. I live in Alabama. I enjoy the company of girls. A lot. I'm addicted to mixed Martial Arts. I will be training to for my mixed martial arts career in June.

I handle the characters David "The Lumberjack" Lee and Vernon "X-Man" Tilden and also run the Big Brother Fight Camp [Palisade Head Fight Team] which is based out in Minnesota (in-character).

... and I think thats about it.

So, whats your deal?
Back to top Go down
David L.
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:52 pm

Another real fighter, heh? lol

Where do you train at?
Back to top Go down
David L.
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:05 pm

I'll start training with American Top Team in Port St. Lucie, Florida with Din Thomas

I'm hoping to start my amateur career around July-August of next year.
Back to top Go down
David L.
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:12 pm

I haven't really done anything that's "credible" yet. Besides wrestling around with friends, and teaching myself through videos, I haven't had any formidable training.

But, I did do like 3 years of karate when I was like 10...

Oh, and I'm sixteen now. I plan on actually starting my career right after high school. If everything goes like it should, I should be attending college during my amateur career.
Back to top Go down
David L.
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:17 pm

Junior (11th)
Back to top Go down
David L.
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:22 pm

Yeah.

Either I'm going to go to college here in Alabama, then go down to Florida to train [which is probably going to happen]

Or, I have some colleges I looked up in Florida that I can get in pretty easily and just train while I'm down there.

Either way, I'm going to train with Din so it's all good Cool
Back to top Go down
David L.
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:30 pm

No, nothing like that.

I actually went to Florida last December and went to check out the camp. It just so happens that he was there, working on some stand up with this one guy. When I walked in, I just met by one of the other trainers. I told him of my situation and he said that it would be cool if I came down to train with them and what not.

So, he called Din over (I was geeking out in my head, but played it smoother lol) and they went over everything that they taught. We went over the schedule, the money payments, and basically my will to fight. In the end, I shook Din's hand and he said whenever I could come by, he would be ready to train me. I told him this summer, and he said that was fine.

And, that's the way it went.
Back to top Go down
David L.
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:40 pm

Yeah. I'll actually be staying there for the remainder of the summer with my sister (she lives out there)- then I'll have to move back to Alabama. I told Din that and he said that was fine as long as I come back every so often (Christmas Break, etc.,). Then, when I graduate, I'll go back and stay
Back to top Go down
David L.
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:46 pm

I always wanted to go to Minnesota (hence why I have Big Brother Fight Camp based out of Minnesota), but it's just too damn far.

You been there before?
Back to top Go down
David L.
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:51 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
DJ-Syn
WCF Official/Admin
DJ-Syn

PostSubject: Re: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:31 pm

Sup Yall, I am DJ Synr ( Radio SJ and MMA/Boxing Junkie ) Im 25 and want to train to become an MMA fighter aswell but i feel i may be past my prime. Anyways. Im 6'2 230 lbs play rugby and am a Canadian Smile I also run this new found league with my protoge Colm Murphy. I am very glad to see some enthusiastic players finally showing up here. This league is going to be Great fun. please do not forget to add in some pre fight Role play and post fight role play Smile as it makes the game that much more fun.

Cheers Yall!
Back to top Go down
https://warzone.aforumfree.com
David L.
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:56 pm

Past your prime? At 25?! Come on, the majority of fighters don't even hit their prime until their thirty.

I mean, if fighting is a passion of yours, why not try it out? There is no harm in testing the waters.
Back to top Go down
David L.
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Damn, hello?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:27 pm

Where the hell is everybody? I've only seen like 2 people in the last couple of days!

I fell all lonely and shit... Sad
Back to top Go down
David L.
Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Good, finally I have someone tot talk to on these forms rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, yeah... what's up?   So, yeah... what's up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, yeah... what's up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warzone - Cage Fighting :: WCF - General Section :: General Section-
Jump to: